Bone beads have an array of shapes, round, half moon, and triangles. Some beads also have lines, cuts, or nicks in them from the manufacturing process that add to the uniqueness of the bead. Bone beads are from water buffalo but some may be from cow, sheep or camel bones.
52 mm Length
23 mm width
13-17mm bead hole
- 6mm bead holes work well for super small dread or really new dread that have not full tightened. Also work well for hemp jewelry.
- 8mm small size bead holes are a great for small size dreads or hemp jewelry.
- 10mm medium size bead hole is the most versatile and should fit somewhere on almost any head of dreads. Also a good size for really thick hemp jewelry
- 12mm large size bead hole is still pretty common size for dreads and fits easy over ends that are a little chunky.
- 14mm Extra Large size bead hole is for some chunky dreadlocks or places where multiple dreads have grown into one
- 16mm super large size bead holes are for the chunkiest of dreads. If you think you need something bigger than this, contact me.